Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Friday 18 July 2014

Thrift Moments | Thirft Store Haul

Hi all,
A few days ago, my sister and I headed into our local village, and went to a few of the charity shops, which is one of my favorite things to do. I love thrifting and finding bargains, and I found a few on my last trip, so I thought I'd share them with you.

Black & White Checked Wool Skirt
£2.50

 Pale Pink Lace Detaled Top
£2.00

Pale Blue Floral Print Dress
£3.00

Blue Blouse
£2.50

White Butterfly, Bird & Floral Print Shift Dress
£5

Floral Print Fan
£1

2x Old Maps
50p each
Book
70p
Lavender Scent Draw Liners
£2
Metal Bookmark
50p

Items | 11
Total Cost | £20.20

















No comments:

Post a Comment