Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fitness Moments | Expectations

I've learnt this week that expectations can be dangerous things.
Last week I missed my weigh in, so this week was two weeks of loss.
I stuck to plan for weight watchers and wasn't over my calories. I did lots of activity and even joined and used the gym.
I was expecting to lose at least four pounds but I told myself I would be happy with three or more.
I just got weighed in (in fact I'm waiting for class to start) and I lost one and a half.
Now the logical part or my brain is tellin me that it's still a loss and I should be happy.
The part of me that placed that three pound minimum expectation, is really upset with just one and a half.

What I've learnt from this is that I shouldn't  tell myself I'd only be happy with X amount of loss. As long as I'm losing, I should be happy.

I'll work on that for next week.

Start weight: 185lbs
Current weight: 163.5lbs
Lost so Far: 21.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment