Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Beauty Moments | A Brand Worth Blogging About

Hello all,
Recently you may have noticed I've been blogging quite a lot about fitness and dieting, and while I definitely do have more posts coming on that topic soon. I wanted to do something a bit different today, because after all, this is not a fitness blog, it's simply a general lifestyle blog of all things I love.
So, what have I been loving recently? Well, when it comes to beauty products, there's only one brand that sticks out as an absolute love.
That brand is...

*Please note, all of the products mentioned are my own, and so are the opinions. I wasn't paid to write this, the products were given to me for review, and this post has not been sponsered*

I first discovered this brand through my Birchbox. I received the They're Real Mascara in the first box I got. I'd been looking for a great mascara, and with this product I definitely found it. One of the things I love so much about it, is that with literally every other mascara I'd tried, after wearing it all day my eyes became itchy, and I needed to remove it before the day was over. With this mascara, it's comfortable to wear all day. My lashes don't feel brittle, and the look I get with this product is perfect.
After I got the mascara, I also received a sample of the Porefessional Primer. This is another great product, the texture is smooth, and it really does reduce the look of pores on my skin. Great!
The last product I received through my Birchbox, was the High Beam highlighter. This isn't as much of a wow product as the mascara, but still, it's a great product, and when I do use it, I love the look it helps me to achieve.
By this point, I already loved the brand, but a couple of days ago, my mom got me a set from Benefit, and in it were some of my tried and loved products, including the mascara, the primer and the highligher. There were also some new to me products.
The first I'd like to mention is the Benetint which is a lip and cheek product, and can I just say, wow! I mean it, I didn't really know what to think of a liquid that was both a blush and a lip product, but I used it for the first time yesterday, and it was amazing. As a blush, it blends so nicely, and it's so easy to apply. It gives just a touch of color, that looks natural. 
I'm not usually a blush wearer, but this is definitely going into my regular make-up bag for frequent use.
As a lip product, it gives a nice stain that lasts a long time. I did find it a touch dry, so a gloss over the top works well with this product for a great look.
Lastly, the product I wanted to mention is the They're Real Push Up Gel Eyeliner. WOW! I couldn't believe it when I tried this product. I've used a lot of different eyeliners for the upper lash line. I've tried, gel, pen, liquid. It's one of my favorite makeup items to use, but I couldn't ever get a great finish. The lines went too big, or wonky, or too thick.
Then I tried this one, and when it says it's lash hugging, they really mean that it's lash hugging. I was amazed when I put it on, and first time applying it, I got a smooth, even line. It's easy to apply, the line it gives it thin and hugs the lash line. You can of course make the line bigger for a more dramatic look as well. It's my new favorite eyeliner.
This is a brand that I would definitely recommend. I am yet to find a product I don't like, Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment