Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Monday 27 April 2015

Movie Moments | Avengers Age of Ultron Review (No Spoilers)

It is my firm belief, that when you find a movie, which is over two hours long, and it feels like it went quick, and you'd happily finish watching it and then turn around, buy a new ticket and watch it all over again. You've found an incredible movie.
This, is how I felt this afternoon as I sat in the cinema watching the latest Avenger movie.
For me, Age of Ultron wasn't just a great movie, it was an incredible movie.
Recently, I rewatched all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, in the lead up to going to see Age of Ultron. So all the movies are fresh in my memory, and I can say, without a doubt that Age of Ultron is my favourite.

Now, I've heard a lot of opinions that differ from mine. I saw the movie with my brother, and he liked it, but was disappointed.
I most definitely was not.

The thing that caught me about this movie, is that it had such a great balance between action, comedy, emotion and drama.
There were some incredible scenes. The acting was brilliant. The plot, for me, was one of the best in any comic book movie I've  seen, and overall it was just an incredibly entertaining movie.

I'd say that it's definitely a more serious movie than the first Avengers movie, and this was one of the things that made it so interesting to me.

There were some great interactions between the charcters, and the introduction of some really interesting new ones.

Overall, I was incredibly impressed by this movie, and from me, it definitely gets a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment