Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Monday 10 August 2015

Music Mondays | Aug 10th 2015

Hi all,
One of the things I love the most, is music. I love finding new songs and falling in love with them, so I decided to share a few of my finds each Monday. Not all of these will be new releases all the time, it'll just be songs that are new to me, and maybe new to you as well.
This week, these are the songs that have grabbed my attention.

  • Sweet Nothing - Gabrielle Aplin
  • A Knife in the Ocean - Foals
  • The Good in Things - Hero Fisher
  • Good Goodbye - Lianne La Havas
  • Restless - New Order
  • I Feel Your Love - Laura Marling
  • Heroine - Little Boots
  • Grown Up - Emilie Nicolas
These are the songs that have absolutely got me hooked right now, specially Grown Up  and Good Goodbye.
Check out the playlist and let me know what you think of my picks.



No comments:

Post a Comment