Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Wednesday 23 September 2015

That's (P)interesting | 10 Nail Looks I Love

Hi all,
I wanted to start a new feature here on Messy Little Moments, because I love Pintrest. I spend so much time putting together boards, and browsing awesome posts. So I wanted to share some of the things that I find. 
To start off with, I thought I'd share with you ten different nail looks that I absolutely adore. I'm not fantastic at nail art, but I want to get better, and these looks are my inspiration. Varying in style, and difficulty levels. All of these designs caught my eye, and I just had to pin them. Take a look and let me know which ones you love.
Also, be sure to subscribe to my site via email or bloglovin', to follow what else I'm loving on Pintrest.
Here's a sneak peak of the looks.

Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog: Cherry blossom nail art on Nouvelle Vague:  Mani Monday: Nude and Navy Blue Floral Nail Tutorial:  nail Design fall summer fake art cute acrylic diy polish winter:

Check out the rest of the looks on my board here



No comments:

Post a Comment