Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Friday 5 January 2018

My Skincare Routine

Hi all,
Recently I've become a lot more concerned about taking care of my skin. I've always had very dry, sensitive skin but I never buckled myself down to a proper skincare routine. Now, I'm a few days away from turning twenty-six and it seemed like time to stop being hit and miss with my skincare.
I'm keeping it pretty simple at the moment and in future I may add more steps and branch out into new products, but for now, this is what I do.

  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish or No.7 Hot Cloth Cleanser
I start with one of these products. At the moment I'm trialing the No.7 version to see how it compares to Liz Earle's, which I was previously using.

  • No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush
I use this to apply the cleanser for a deeper clean and softer skin. I'd been wanting a brush like this for a long time and had been considering getting the Vanity Planet one which I'd heard great things about, but I decided to try this one, which was at a much lower price point. So far, I'm finding my skin is a lot softer, however, I have been breaking out more. I'll be doing a full review of this product at the end of the month, so stay tuned for that.

  • Bio-Oil
This is my go-to product. It has so many uses but I primarily use it as my moisturizer. I was introduced to this product by my mum who started using it a while back and I am so glad I picked it up. I have tried so many different moisturizers, from cheap store brands to higher end ones and I just couldn't find something that worked well enough for my dry skin. My foundation would always look flaky and dry pretty much as soon as I applied it, and no matter how many moisturizers and foundations I tried,  I had the same issue. However, since using Bio-Oil, my skin has been so much softer and smoother and my makeup is applying a lot nicer.
I highly recommend you check this product out.

  • Nature Love Detoxifying Body Lotion: Charcoal and Argan Oil
I picked this product up recently and it's my current body lotion. I'm really liking it so far but I've only been using it for about three or four days, so I'll have to give a fuller review of this at the end of the month.

And that's it. Four simple steps and beyond that it's just water and the occasional sheet mask. 

Let me know in the comments what's in your skincare routine, and please share and subscribe if you liked this post.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment